Guide for new Chapter Flocknote Administrators
Is your chapter using Flocknote to send messages, newsletters, and reminders to your chapter's members? If not, why not? Its free for all MOSJ chapters and members. If you'd like to sign up to administer your chapter Flocknote lists, please click the Admin Request button, below, complete and send the form.
The two videos below show you how to manage your member's contact information in Flocknote, and how to send email to your members.
In addition to the videos, you can sign up to participate in a Flocknote Webinar. Just the click the button, below, and register.
Working with your members in Flocknote
In this video, Happiness Engineer, Casey Willis, shows how to manage your members in Flocknote:
You will learn how to:
- Edit a member's contact information.
- Add a new member
- Text-to-Join (Note: MOSJ currently does not support this feature)
Writing Notes in Flocknote
This video is all about writing notes in Flocknote. Casey shows you how to write and send a Flocknote email message to everyone in your chapter or on your list.
- How to create a new note.
- Allow comments.
- Schedule your message to be sent out later, or save it as a draft.
- How to add text, images, videos, attachments, events and surveys.
- Send as a newsletter. This adds your custom MOSJ header at the top!