The Men of St. Joseph is happy to announce the appointment of Zachary S. Morgan as our next Executive Director. Zachary is a Native of West Virginia and currently resides in Minnesota with his wife Anne and six children. He studied Theology, Philosophy and English Literature at Franciscan University of Steubenville, St. Vincent Seminary in Latrobe and University of Saint Thomas in Saint Paul. He has spent the past 11 years working for the local church in the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis in endeavors ranging from assisting couples preparing for marriage to serving as the Liturgical Administrator and Cathedral Liaison for Archdiocesan Liturgies at The Cathedral of Saint Paul, National Shrine to the Apostle Paul.
Zachary has worked on many advancement and development initiatives on parish, school and diocesan levels, has produced religious education materials and enjoys speaking on topics of Marriage Preparation and Catholic Marriage, Catholic Fatherhood, and the New Evangelization and the Role of Catholic Men. He sees his service as the Executive Director for the Men of St. Joseph as a way to dedicate his efforts to contributing to a Culture of Life by assisting with the good work of this great organization. Please offer a prayer of support for our new Executive Director so that his efforts might be blessed and the Men of St. Joseph might continue to thrive under his leadership.
- Gospel Reflection Podcast Preparing for Sunday November 25th, 2018 - November 26, 2018
- 1 Min. Gospel Reflection for Sunday December 2nd, 2018. - November 26, 2018
- - December 4, 2017
- Morgan named Executive Director - November 25, 2016
- Simple moments turn into fond memories - October 31, 2016
- From California to Outback thanks to God’s grace - October 31, 2016
- Men of St. Joseph attend Baltimore Men’s Conference - March 16, 2016
- Experience Turns Out to be Life Changing - March 3, 2016
- Outback Weekend Felt Like No Other Reteat - March 3, 2016
- Archbishop Rodi Endorses MOSJ Outback - March 2, 2016